Friday, August 1, 2008

My Experience

I know that no will really wants to read this, but I feel that now Breaking Dawn is out, at least some people should know my story. I first read Twilight in November 2007. I read the whole book in a day, which was difficult because it was a school day. I immediately asked my friend's if i could borrow the rest. I finished the rest of the series within 3 school days and then started rereading them. Then i guess i kind of forgot about Twilight and i went about 4 months without thinking about it. I went and bought the series and started re-reading them obsessively. Then June 15 i started my blog. I had been a part of the Harry Potter fandom and then it's still strong. But it was too late to start anything that would gain speed. I took the opportunity and started my blog. I knew that nobody would read it. And if i remember correctly, i put in my first post "I will be happy if even only TEN people read this"

A lot has changed since then. I'm still loyally devoted to Twilight, but my site has gained speed! I'm almost at half a thousand views! Thanks to everyone who has made this possible, don't worry, i will stick around for a lot longer! And now we embark on a new era of Twilight: Breaking Dawn.

No comments: