Sunday, August 31, 2008

Midnight Sun

I was just re-reading Stephenie Meyer's post on her website last night, and i noticed that she said that she won't be publishing the rest of Midnight Sun!I feel AWFUL!! But I guess this puts the fandom on rampage, unless you support her decision. I respect Stephenie Meyer as an author, i do not think this is the best choice for her to make, because [[i hate to mention Harry Potter]] But when whole copies of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince were published on the internet, J.K. Rowling didn't throw a fit and never write Harry Potter again, they encouraged people not to read it and then published the book anyway, it just disappoints me that she chose not to finish it. But i have chosen to support her, and show her that the fandom truly does love her! hopefully, eventually she may change her mind!

No comments: